7h15: Start pick up from the hotel in the Old Quarter then travel to Got ferry station.
10h15: Transferred by Speed Boat to Cat Ba Island.
10h45: Cycle through the imposing mountains and valleys to the National Park.
11h15: Arrive at Hospital cave, start explore the cave known as a secret bomb proof hospital and safe house for the VC leaders was built inside a cave, high up on one of the many limestone karsts which dominate the island.
12h00: Pick up by bus, reach to Beo pier.
12h15: Welcome aboard Arcady Cruise. Start the journey to the sea.
12h30: Enjoy the typical local Lunch will be served with fresh seafood and Vietnamese cuisines while leisurely cruising to the faraway islands of Ha Long Bay.
14h00: Arrive Ba Ham Lake, situated on the south-west side of Hạ Long Bay, Ba Hầm Lake is found on Ðầu Bê Island (Calf Head Island) in Lan Hạ Bay. This island is part of the range of islands at the farthest end of Hạ Long Bay, bordering the immense zone Long Châu Sea. Ba Hầm Lake is situated in the middle of a narrow, rectangular area, with the all four sides enclosed by vertical cliffs.
- Take your option either exploring Ba Ham Lake yourself on kayak or bamboo boat.
- Jumping off the boat, Enjoy swimming in the crystal water.
15h30: The boat depart for Van Boi area, a small fishing village in the centre of Lan Ha Bay
Enjoy tea break while the boat cruising through hundreds islands in Lan Ha Bay
16h15: Disembark in Beo pier, get back to the bus for transfer to Ha Noi.
19h30: Drop off at the hotel in the Old Quarter. End of service.
69 USD / Pax
- Full transfer by AC tourist bus
- Complimentary water on bus
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Lunch on boat
- Biking on Cat Ba
- Hospital Cave
- Tea Break on boat.
- Kayaking/ Bamboo Boat ( additional 5 usd/ pax)
- Halal Food (extra 05 usd)
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, Tips and Gratuities
- What not mentioned above
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to depart) the tour cost will be charged 50% of the normal one.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent before departure date.
- Surcharge 5 usd/pax if travel date in Lunar New Year
We booked the Lan Ha Bay Day Tour by the hotel’s travel desk. There were about 16 people on the same tour as us, and we were transported in a bus. The 2-hour journey was split into 2 sections, with 15 minutes toilet stop half-way...More
My wife and I were very happy with this trip. It was so difficult for us to find a company for our Halong Bay 1 day trip. Many companies and we are so confused after reading all comments on TripAdvisor. My friend suggested me Arcady...More
We decided to book this tour since the itinerary was a bit different than for most of 1-day cruises offered in Halong Bay. Although it was our second Halong Bay tour, we were not disappointed by the views, which once again made a huge impression...More