7h15: Start pick up from the hotel in the Old Quarter then travel to Got ferry station.
10h15: Transferred by ferry to Cat Ba Island.
10h45: Cycle through the imposing mountains and valleys to the National Park.
11h15: Arrive at Hospital cave, start explore the cave known as a secret bomb proof hospital and safe house for the VC leaders was built inside a cave, high up on one of the many limestone karsts which dominate the island.
12h00: Pick up by bus, reach to Beo pier.
12h15: Welcome aboard Arcady Cruise, refresh with welcome drink. Start the journey to the sea.
12h30: Enjoy the typical local Lunch will be served with fresh seafood and Vietnamese cuisines while leisurely cruising to the faraway islands of Ha Long Bay.
14h00: Arrive Dark Cave and Bright Cave, situated on the border of Ha Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay – south side of Hạ Long Bay, this is the best choice for kayaking, swimming through the tunnel or photo hunts, with the all four sides enclosed by vertical cliffs.
- Take your option either exploring the cave on kayak or bamboo boat.
- Jumping off the boat, Enjoy swimming in the crystal water.
15h30: The boat depart for Van Boi area, a small fishing village in the centre of Lan Ha Bay
Enjoy tea break while the boat cruising through hundreds islands in Lan Ha Bay
16h15: Disembark in Beo pier, get back to the bus for transfer to Ha Noi.
19h30: Drop off at the hotel in the Old Quarter. End of service.
69 USD / Pax
- Full transfer by AC tourist bus
- Complimentary water on bus
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Lunch on boat
- Biking on Cat Ba
- Hospital Cave
- Tea Break on boat.
- Kayaking/ Bamboo Boat ( additional 5 usd/ pax)
- Halal Food (extra 05 usd)
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, Tips and Gratuities
- What not mentioned above
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to depart) the tour cost will be charged 50% of the normal one.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent before departure date.
- Surcharge 5 usd/pax if travel date in Lunar New Year
From an early pick up from Hanoi hotel to cycling to the Hospital Cave at Cat Ba Island, nice lunch on the boat, kayaking and swimming in beautiful Halong Bay, all guided by Coffee - it was a perfect day. Highly recommended!
A memorable well organised day trip to Halong Bay. So interesting, cycle, visit to Hospital cave, kayaking, swimming amongst the UNESCO amazing rock formations. Our guide (Hung) and cruise staff very helpful. Hung was also so knowledgeable with excellent organisational skills. Lunch was delicious and...More
Had a great day with the expected activities (kayaking, biking, etc). Was pleasantly surprised to also learn a ton about the war and cultural history/heritage in the Hospital Cave as well. Dwayne was a great tour guide and I'll recommend him and the Arcady Cruise...More