7h15: Start pick up from the hotel in the Old Quarter then travel to Got ferry station.
10h15: Transferred by ferry to Cat Ba Island.
10h45: Cycle through the imposing mountains and valleys to the National Park.
11h15: Arrive at Hospital cave, start explore the cave known as a secret bomb proof hospital and safe house for the VC leaders was built inside a cave, high up on one of the many limestone karsts which dominate the island.
12h00: Pick up by bus, reach to Beo pier.
12h15: Welcome aboard Arcady Cruise, refresh with welcome drink. Start the journey to the sea.
12h30: Enjoy the typical local Lunch will be served with fresh seafood and Vietnamese cuisines while leisurely cruising to the faraway islands of Ha Long Bay.
14h00: Arrive Dark Cave and Bright Cave, situated on the border of Ha Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay – south side of Hạ Long Bay, this is the best choice for kayaking, swimming through the tunnel or photo hunts, with the all four sides enclosed by vertical cliffs.
- Take your option either exploring the cave on kayak or bamboo boat.
- Jumping off the boat, Enjoy swimming in the crystal water.
15h30: The boat depart for Van Boi area, a small fishing village in the centre of Lan Ha Bay
Enjoy tea break while the boat cruising through hundreds islands in Lan Ha Bay
16h15: Disembark in Beo pier, get back to the bus for transfer to Ha Noi.
19h30: Drop off at the hotel in the Old Quarter. End of service.
69 USD / Pax
- Full transfer by AC tourist bus
- Complimentary water on bus
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Lunch on boat
- Biking on Cat Ba
- Hospital Cave
- Tea Break on boat.
- Kayaking/ Bamboo Boat ( additional 5 usd/ pax)
- Halal Food (extra 05 usd)
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, Tips and Gratuities
- What not mentioned above
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to depart) the tour cost will be charged 50% of the normal one.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent before departure date.
- Surcharge 5 usd/pax if travel date in Lunar New Year
It was a nice trip. Did a lot of things in just one afternoon. But actually we rushed from one activity to the other one. Maybe less would have been more.. especially more time for swimming at a nice beach would have been nice.
While there are plenty of companies around Hanoi that offer a tour to Halong Bay, most of them offer you to be an observer. We chose the Arcady Cruise tour because it was different from others: you get to do things and experience the Halong...More