ITINERARY IN DETAIL
07.30: Tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Old Quarter, travel to Ninh Binh city
10.00: Reach Hoa Lu Ancient Capital. In 968, Dinh Bo Linh declared himself as the King. Since then Hoa Lu existed as the capital for the next 41 years (968 – 1009). (Visit the Dinh temple only).
11.30: Move to the Mua Cave there is the highlight of the schedule then heading to Mua Cave’s peak, which is simulated “the Great Wall” architecture with nearly 500 steps stone.
Extra option: Relax at the restaurant, enjoy the peaceful countryside view from the restaurant and having a drink (coffee, beer, soft drink, fruits shake) equally 100,000 VND.
12h30: Having set menu lunch at the charming restaurant with air-conditioning.
14h00: Depart to visit Trang An tourist attraction, take boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see scenery of mountain and rivers Halong Bay on land of Ninh Binh.
16:30: Getting on the car for returning to Hanoi.
18:30: Back to Hanoi at your hotel, Tour ends.
- Full transfers by A/C tourist car
- Complimentary water
- 100,000 VND for drink if Guest dose not visit Mua Cave
- Boat trip
- Entrance fee
- English speaking guide
- Drinks on meals
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses.
- What not mentioned clearly
- Free of charge for infant (below 5 year old) , other expense pay by parents
- Children from 1m to under 1,2m are charged 75%
- Children over 1,2m (1,2 metre) are charged as adults
- Two adults bring 2 children, The 2nd child will be charged 100% adult ticket
- Children 75% have one private seat and 1 mineral water as adults
- Should bring hats, umbrella, rain coast
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Surcharge 5usd/pax if travel date fall on Lunar New Year (30 Dec, 1 – 3 Jan according to Lunar Calendar)