ITINERARY IN DETAIL
07:45-08:15: Our tour guide and driver will pick up at your hotel in Hanoi city to depart for Ninh Binh province (120 Kms)
10:30: Arrive in Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight. Have lunch in local restaurant with some local special dishes such as Goat meat with elderberry, pork storage vessel.
13:00 Depart to visit Trang An tourist attraction, take boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see scenery of mountain and rivers Halong Bay on land of Ninh Binh.
16:00: Getting on the car for returning to Hanoi.
18:00-18:30: Back to Hanoi at your hotel, Trang An – Bai Dinh Pagoda Tour ends.
- Full transfers by A/C tourist car
- Complimentary water
- Boat trip
- Entrance fee
- English speaking guide
- Drinks on meals
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses.
- What not mentioned clearly
- Free of charge for infant (below 5 year old) , other expense pay by parents
- Children from 1m to under 1,2m are charged 75%
- Children over 1,2m (1,2 metre) are charged as adults
- Two adults bring 2 children, The 2nd child will be charged 100% adult ticket
- Children 75% have one private seat and 1 mineral water as adults
- Should bring hats, umbrella, rain coast
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Surcharge 5usd/pax if travel date fall on Lunar New Year (30 Dec, 1 – 3 Jan according to Lunar Calendar)